01. Nitrodrop & Darma - Data Base | Digital Om
02. Splattered Implant & Check MATE - Poison | JOOF
03. Dualitik & Pedro Delgardo - Tknofilia (Alex Di Stefano Remix) | Yin Yang
04. Human Resource - Dominator (Atkinson Dark Dub) | CDR
05. Bryan Kearney pres. KARNEY - Say Nothing | CDR (KEARNAGE Exclusive)
06. Johan Ekman - Exhale (John Askew Remix) | Perfecto Fluoro
07. Photographer - Rebound | WAO138
08. Delerium - Innocente (Paul Denton & Alex Ryan Rework) | CDR
09. Johan Ekman - Don’t Give Up | In Trance We Trust
10. Ultimate - Imagination (EA3 Reconstruction) | Black Hole
11. Lostly & Manuel Le Saux - Lost Man | Discover
12. Indecent Noise feat. Noire Lee - Glitches (Allan Morrow Remix) | Mental Asylum
13. Phil Taylor - Tabula Rasa | Monster Tunes
14. John O’Callaghan & Timmy & Tommy - Talk To Me (Sam Jones Remix) | CDR
15. The Thrillseekers - This Is All We Have (ReOrder Remix) | Adjusted Music
16. Nu NRG - Freefall (Akira Kayosa & Hugh Tolland Remix) | CDR
17. Solarstone feat. Claire Stagg - Jewel (Daniel Kandi Emotive Mix) | Black Hole (KEARNAGE Classic)
Slicing those tech inspired beats once more, Holbrook & SkyKeeper return for their latest outing on Interstate with the epic behemoth ‘On The Edge’.
You instantly fall in love with the moody groove from the start that eases you into the mix, with its quirky effects, deep bass and dark atmosphere. Watch out for the moody break too, with its haunting strings and killer drop. Those lush keys at the drop are a real treat as the guys tell you a story throughout their track.
Another head turner delivered from Holbrook & SkyKeeper – they just keep getting better and better!
Delivering yet another almighty scorcher on Infrasonic is label guru Meridian. In typical style and certainly what you’d expect, that infectious Meridian bass line begins to roar from the off. It eases you into the mix with its cool groove and plucky notes.
The warmth of the break will really grab the attention of the masses with its lush piano driven theme, sweeping pads and lush, plucky notes building the energy. Before slamming you back into the mix which is packed full of energy and will instantly stick a huge smile on your face.
Another killer demonstration here from Meridian as to why he is one the world’s most sought after producers. Mega!
Internationally renowned Armada Music has begun broadcasting a brand new radio program called ‘Armada Night Radio’, showcasing the very best music from the label with weekly guest mixes from the Armada talent roster and some of the world’s biggest DJs. The all-inclusive format will span a broad spectrum of genres, ranging from deep and tech house to trance and progressive, and everything in between. The new concept marks the first Armada-branded radio show to highlight the expansive list of genres now included under the industry-leading record label.
1. Compact Grey - S.A.Y. (Original Mix)
2. Matt Meler - Up On You (Original Mix)
3. Rodg - Pendejo (Original Mix)
4. Sandro Silva - P.L.U.R. (Original Mix)
5. Ben Gold feat. Christina Novelli - All Or Nothing (Original Mix)
6. Faruk Sabanci - Alexandria (Original Mix)
Dash Berlin, WeAre Guest Mix
1. Dash Berlin & Jay Cosmic ft. Collin Mcloughlin - Here Tonight (Club Mix)
2. Dash Berlin ft. Christina Novelli - Jar Of Hearts (Original Mix)
3. Dash Berlin ft. Christon Rigby - Underneath The Sky (Club Mix)
4. John Legend - All Of Me (Dash Berlin Rework)
5. Dash Berlin & Alexander Popov ft. Jonathan Mendelsohn - Steal You Away (Club Mix)
6. Coldplay - A Sky Full Of Stars (Dash Berlin Rework)
7. Zedd ft. Matthew Koma & Miriam Bryant - Find You (Dash Berlin Remix)
8. Dash Berlin & John Dahlback ft. Bully Songs - Never Let You Go
9. Dash Berlin & Rasmus Faber - We Laugh We Dance We Cry ft. Linus Norda
Armada Stream 40 Top 3
1. #3 HIGHEST NEW ENTRY Heatbeat - Bloody Moon (Original Mix)
2. #2 TUNE OF THE WEEK GLOWINTHEDARK & Askery - Bombay (Original Mix)
3. #1 Armin van Buuren - Hystereo (Original Mix)
Cat #: MFORCE017
Release Date: 29/09/2014
Record Label: Monster Force
Format: CD / Download / Stream
After completely smashing it on the pure side of Monster Tunes we thought we reward rising star Davey Asprey by letting him remix one of our prized possessions from the extensive back catalogue. produced by Polish duo Kamil Bigaj & Krzysztof Prêtkiewicz aka 3rd Moon, ‘414’ was originally a club smash back in 2008 and received A rapturous reception gleaming support from Tiesto and Above & Beyond to name but a few!
Staying faithful to the awe inspiring original, Asprey has turned in a powerhouse remix which has his signature production credentials firmly stamped all over it! Packed to the rafters with energy this remix boasts a no nonsense percussion and bassline combo, wispy acid lines, a high-powered synth build up and of course THAT MELODY!
Armada Music and Ben Gold are proud to present the launch of #Goldrush Recordings!
The time has come for Ben Gold to form his own venture; #Goldrush Recordings. The label will celebrate the launch today with the pre-order of Ben Gold’s double-disc DJ compilation ‘#Goldrush, Vol. 1’, on which Ben showcases what sounds we can expect from the label in the near future.
The first official #Goldrush single will be from none other than label manager Ben himself. With captivating vocals by Christina Novelli, ‘All Or Nothing’ will be in stores the 15th of September.
Ben Gold: “I’m extremely excited to launch #Goldrush Recordings together with Armada Music. It will be the new home for all Ben Gold productions, and music that rocks my sets.”
Sander Bouma (Armada): “We are really happy to finally take Ben on board of the Armada. For me he is one of the biggest talents out there right now and to work together on his music and his label feels like a privilege. I predict a bright future for Mr. Gold!”
Cat #: MPURE017
Release Date: 29/09/2014
Record Label: Monster Pure
Format: CD / Download / Stream
As we delve deeper into our treasure chest of classic goodies, we pull out another gem and enlist a member of the Nu-Skool of trance to resurrect and place their own mark upon and who better to do so than UK hot-shot James Dymond!
Ever since bursting onto the scene in 2011, James has rapidly sculpted his name into a talented producer making the very finest up tempo, energetic, emotional trance, so when we knew we wanted to get Fred Baker’s ‘Beautiful Sunshine’ remixed, there really was only one candidate for the job.
Waving the flag high for the classic trance soun, James keeps it real as he produces a tough, yet euphoric remake of Fred’s timeless original! Featuring pounding percussion, heavy rolling basslines and teeming with luscious arpeggio meliodies this one caters for the trance purists amongst us! An epic Dymond trade mark orchestral breakdown ensues and then gives way for the perpetual main hook creating a sense of mass ecstasy!
As a bonus we’ve added in Stoneface & Terminal’s 2007 remix for good measure.
‘The Other Shore’ is now available for pre-order!
Get your copy for an exclusive early bird price: www.bit.ly/AF-TOS_iT
The icing on the cake. As Aly & Fila expand their record label with ‘Future Sound of Egypt Excelsior’, finish up yet another FSOE world tour, and drop smash record after smash record, it’s hard to imagine what in the world could be left for the pair. Just shy of 1 million Facebook followers as of this writing, Aly & Fila are about as elite as it gets.
A chance to break free. Their third studio album, ‘The Other Shore’ is the magnum opus of artists who have already reached the other side of their craft. No longer out to prove anything, Aly & Fila are free to create exactly the kind of album that they want. The most striking feature of this record is the sheer musicality of every track. Fusing instrumentation from different cultures, genres, and even eras, they’ve blended it all in a style that no one on earth could emulate.
Powerful diversity. From Aruna’s jazzy and minimal title track to ‘In My Mind’ (featuring Karim Youssef & May Hassan), the scope of this record is unimaginable. Songs like ‘Altitude Compensation’ will pull at your heart like a long-lost lover, while ‘Never Let Me Go’ (featuring Seri) is an intimate, remarkable tune made possible by inspired and magical vocals. Downtempo ‘Shine’ (with Roxanne Emery) is perfect for kicking back in peace and harmony.
“Perfection is achieved when there’s nothing left to take away.” Very few producers would have the confidence to strip their tracks down to the bare essentials, leaving nothing left to hide. To pull this off, what’s left has to be almost inhumanly perfect - breath for breath, note for note. You couldn’t take away a single sound or a song from this record and have it be the same, and as impossible as it may seem, it’s hard to imagine Aly & Fila going anywhere but up from here.
01. Aly & Fila feat. Karim Youssef & May Hassan - In My Mind
02. Aly & Fila - White Wave
03. Aly & Fila with Ferry Tayle - Nubia
04. Aly & Fila with Stoneface & Terminal - Universelab
05. Aly & Fila feat. Seri - Never Let Me Go
06. Aly & Fila with Jaren - For All Time
07. Aly & Fila - Altitude Compensation
08. Aly & Fila - Along The Edge
09. Aly & Fila meets Roger Shah feat. Sylvia Tosun - Eye 2 Eye [FSOE350 Anthem]
10. Aly & Fila with Aruna - The Other Shore
11. Aly & Fila - Underwater
12. Aly & Fila with Skypatrol feat. Sue McLaren - Running
13. Aly & Fila vs. Sneijder - Full Throttle
14. Aly & Fila feat. Ever Burn - Is It Love?
15. Aly & Fila feat. Roxanne Emery - Shine